saturday night fever
on saturday we had our local beach comp. exhausted, we indulged a nice BBQ at andi's place and 'warmed up' for going out with some drinks. this was the practical test for karen's new high tech digi-cam... it passed.
oops with andi turning the face at the wrong time the cheek-kiss ended up with this funny kiss-thing :)
the girlz and.....uhm...trevor ?!? what the hell are you doing there? doesn't look very comfy for your jaw :O



6 Comments:
Nice idea with this site its better than most of the rubbish I come across.
»
4:15 PM
Your website has a useful information for beginners like me.
»
4:46 PM
Interesting site. Useful information. Bookmarked.
»
4:47 PM
Nice idea with this site its better than most of the rubbish I come across.
»
2:09 PM
Super color scheme, I like it! Good job. Go on.
»
2:14 PM
Your are Nice. And so is your site! Maybe you need some more pictures. Will return in the near future.
»
2:21 PM
Post a Comment
<< Home