°!°!°I'm coming back to OZ°!°!°
Tage:
Stunden:
Minuten:
Sekunden:

am 16. august gehts los nach DOWN UNDER, das ich nach 24 stunden flug erreichen werde. mit dieser seite möchte ich euch allen daheimgebliebenen an meinem australien abenteuer teilhaben lassen und euch mit fotos vom andern ende der welt die möglichkeit zum träumen bieten- haha :) natürlich könnt ihr überall euern senf dazu geben und euch für obigen kommentar rächen ;)freu mich über jeden eintrag! °°anna°°

Saturday, November 11, 2006

a hard job

Another job I did was not that easy.... I had to get to the car rental, get a huuuuuge car, kinda truck actually :)

sooooooooooooo big

find my way to the next agency where I had to load my car with 1800 telephone books and then get rid of them. The task was following: get the car and the books and then hand them out in Erlangen and surrouding villages, the places only have to be in the telephone book obviously. Well, ok, so I did all this and then just drove aroud without any plan :) as I have no idea of Erlangen or the other towns, and asked EVERYwhere if they could need the booklets,

does anybody need these bloody books? pleeeeeeeeease....

supermarkets, boutiques, bakeries, hotels, pensions, big business buildings, hospitals. And then I had to sample, too, so I packed my two bags, felt like a drudge cos they are really heavy, and walked around and convinced the students in uni that they really need the new telephone book so that they can get good takeaway :) or easily asked the people walking by. Everybody who knows Erlangen can imagine that there are NO car parks anywhere and then I had this bus so I easily stopped where I wanted and switched on the hazard warning lights ;) But it was not too funny actually as the streets and just everything was sooo small and narrow so that I thought about 100 times I would crash other cars or I am just stuck and can get anywhere , that was really horrible. But fortunately I didnt crash anything....puh! I had 2 days to do the job and on the first day in the afternoon I was kinda desperate as I could not imagine at all to get rid of all these books, just too many and most people already had the new edition. But then I found some good locations and the managers wanted heaps so in the end I handed the last books out in a e-center somewhere near Erlangen...... I didnt know where I really was =) Briefly, I did the job in one day and could relax on the second- awesome! It was stressfull but finally a good one again! And I had a nice outfit again- haha


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home