°!°!°I'm coming back to OZ°!°!°
Tage:
Stunden:
Minuten:
Sekunden:

am 16. august gehts los nach DOWN UNDER, das ich nach 24 stunden flug erreichen werde. mit dieser seite möchte ich euch allen daheimgebliebenen an meinem australien abenteuer teilhaben lassen und euch mit fotos vom andern ende der welt die möglichkeit zum träumen bieten- haha :) natürlich könnt ihr überall euern senf dazu geben und euch für obigen kommentar rächen ;)freu mich über jeden eintrag! °°anna°°

Saturday, November 11, 2006

pseudo student

As I am not attending lessons at uni I have enough time to earn some money.E-center is not enough for me anymore :) so I started to work as a promotion girl and hostess. Last week I was booked for a product launch where we had to serve the 800 guests and provide food and drinks abundantly so that they keep that special day in mind and probably purchase that product one day. In my really long and very various job career I can definitely say that I have never had such an easy and simultaneously well paid job. guess what, the product was a forklift- funny as.... =) hence we were dressed accordingly ;) they provided everything, a singlet, blouse, meltinpot jeans, timberland boots, socks, belt, jacket...


You could never imagine what effort they put into that productlaunch, just amazing. first there were 800 people drinking and eating for free (different to the show in nürnberg, the people in munich drank much more beer *lol*) and then there was a big musical show, yes bout a forklift ;) , with all the special effects you could think of. Some chosen girl had to animate the audience. So I could watch an awesome show and got paid for that, how good is that? I only had to get up a few times in the aisle and explain the people the rythm of clapping, or how they had to use their lightsticks and just put them a smile on their face so that they could enjoy the show. After serving the people we could eat from the huge buffet, drink.... hopefully I get a few similar jobs!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home