°!°!°I'm coming back to OZ°!°!°
Tage:
Stunden:
Minuten:
Sekunden:

am 16. august gehts los nach DOWN UNDER, das ich nach 24 stunden flug erreichen werde. mit dieser seite möchte ich euch allen daheimgebliebenen an meinem australien abenteuer teilhaben lassen und euch mit fotos vom andern ende der welt die möglichkeit zum träumen bieten- haha :) natürlich könnt ihr überall euern senf dazu geben und euch für obigen kommentar rächen ;)freu mich über jeden eintrag! °°anna°°

Wednesday, November 22, 2006

working working working

As I am working for many different agencies, I get very various jobs. Last Saturday for instance we 12 promoters had to manage a "pit stop- stand" for the 1. Bundesliga in soccer. Our tasks were sampling some vouchers, get the passants to our stand and then explain and play the games with them.


warming up for the spectators who have to try to score a goal

and changing wheels in record time.... quite good fun. Even it was cold we were only on duty while the people were walking around

meaning while the game was on we were sitting on the grandstand and cheered for our home-team 1.FC Nürnberg. As this was my first 1. Bundesliga game, I was quite impressed...wow...what an atmosphere AND noise level AND crazy people :)

While the other jobs are mostly one-time, the picture above shows you how I try to advertise a special German telecommunication brand more days in the week. Not my favourite job as you usually have to try hard to get the people to your stand in the first instance BUT then convince them to sign a contract as well. From 500 people passing and being asked by me, maybe 20 actually are responsive to what I am telling them. Well, bloody money....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home