°!°!°I'm coming back to OZ°!°!°
Tage:
Stunden:
Minuten:
Sekunden:

am 16. august gehts los nach DOWN UNDER, das ich nach 24 stunden flug erreichen werde. mit dieser seite möchte ich euch allen daheimgebliebenen an meinem australien abenteuer teilhaben lassen und euch mit fotos vom andern ende der welt die möglichkeit zum träumen bieten- haha :) natürlich könnt ihr überall euern senf dazu geben und euch für obigen kommentar rächen ;)freu mich über jeden eintrag! °°anna°°

Friday, December 22, 2006

I AM IIIINNNNNNNNN!!!!!!!!!!!!

I got my uncoditional offer letter for my chosen "Bachelor of Physiotherpay" from the University of Queensland today *woooouwww* That's awesome, in fact I do will study a program with a NC of 1.4 (German standards) and my English results from the IELTS- test are also acceppted. My flight is booked, the countdown is set.....it's gonna happen =) TRUE :)


Anybody who is interested in where I gonna go, click here and do the virtual tour around the campus and here to check out a 360 degree panorama of the Great Court.

My reaction =))) *bigsmile* Since I "only" got the conditional offer (meaning my English results still needed to be assessed) it was quite an anxious time for me, the waiting was killing me....so today a really really big weight was lifted of my shoulders =) I used the situation to buy sunnies, now that I know 1000% sure that I will have heaps of sun in bout 3 weeks....*lol*

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home