°!°!°I'm coming back to OZ°!°!°
Tage:
Stunden:
Minuten:
Sekunden:

am 16. august gehts los nach DOWN UNDER, das ich nach 24 stunden flug erreichen werde. mit dieser seite möchte ich euch allen daheimgebliebenen an meinem australien abenteuer teilhaben lassen und euch mit fotos vom andern ende der welt die möglichkeit zum träumen bieten- haha :) natürlich könnt ihr überall euern senf dazu geben und euch für obigen kommentar rächen ;)freu mich über jeden eintrag! °°anna°°

Friday, December 15, 2006

my little kids

Until last Thursday I had a different way of life, kind of: I lived in a very nice flat as I looked after the apartment and five cats of my Dad's friends for a two-week-period.


It actually was one part of my old home (for understanding: we used to live in a huge house but after we've moved out, my Dad rebuilt it in four independant flats and is still living in the base-one) thus I could see my Dad nearly daily for breakfast or dinner- that was awesome!!! The other time I spend time with my new little ones: five cats that only live inside the "gallery-penthouse" That meant quite a lot of cleaning but as they are so cute and especially cuddly, it was well worth it. Guess what, I was driving in a Audio-Cabrio *wouhh* Pretty weird because everybody knows Anna with her very own, very special, very own decorated and very old Anna-mobil, don't you =) By the way...it's somewhere in the East now :...( BUT i DID sold it, HAHA nobody thought I would ever get money for it ;) I DID!

They needed to be treated as special and peculiar as kids I guess ;) Loreena has to get her food on the worktop

Micky only eats one kind of food AND is responsible for white balls of wool on the pink carpet *laugh*

Linus likes to drink water out of the tab, understanding as most men like freshly pulled beer from the tab, too. .. ;)

aaaand they all like to have their "sweets" (don't find the suitable vocabulary) Good opportunity to enumerate them :) not that one gets lost somewhere.... no no!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home