°!°!°I'm coming back to OZ°!°!°
Tage:
Stunden:
Minuten:
Sekunden:

am 16. august gehts los nach DOWN UNDER, das ich nach 24 stunden flug erreichen werde. mit dieser seite möchte ich euch allen daheimgebliebenen an meinem australien abenteuer teilhaben lassen und euch mit fotos vom andern ende der welt die möglichkeit zum träumen bieten- haha :) natürlich könnt ihr überall euern senf dazu geben und euch für obigen kommentar rächen ;)freu mich über jeden eintrag! °°anna°°

Monday, December 25, 2006

Thanx girlz



I recently had my last game for VFL Nürnberg :.( and my team had such a nice suprise for me. And of course I didnt't notice anything: my coach wanted to talk to me before the game without telling me anything concerning the game, then he kept pushing me in the hall "what the hell do you wnat from me???" and the girlz were giggling while we were warming up until anna FINALLY saw the plakat.....better late than never =)

THANK YOU ALL! IT WAS A REAL SUPRISE :)

KEEP ME UPDATED BOUT THINGS HAPPENIN PLEASE

°°WILL MISS YA°°

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home