°!°!°I'm coming back to OZ°!°!°
Tage:
Stunden:
Minuten:
Sekunden:

am 16. august gehts los nach DOWN UNDER, das ich nach 24 stunden flug erreichen werde. mit dieser seite möchte ich euch allen daheimgebliebenen an meinem australien abenteuer teilhaben lassen und euch mit fotos vom andern ende der welt die möglichkeit zum träumen bieten- haha :) natürlich könnt ihr überall euern senf dazu geben und euch für obigen kommentar rächen ;)freu mich über jeden eintrag! °°anna°°

Saturday, December 02, 2006

trade fair in Nbg: SPS/IPC/Drives

Last week I did a very nice and very very hard job: hostess from Phoenix Contact. We had to look after our guest who could eat snacks, meal, desserts and have all sorts of drinks. Sounds not too bad but with the trade fair and our stand being that big and busy we even needed one hostess doing "only" the table reservations.

Our team was superb and 99% students thus we were all on the same level and had heaps of fun even if we all suffered at some stage because a 10-12 hour day can be kind of hard without a proper break.



Here our dishwashing-boys who did nothing else than taking the crockeriy from that table, organized it, put it in the machine and then dry and polished it. Good work, mated and *wow* for your staying power. They hated any kind of glasses in the end =)

Luckily our chefs very so kind that they feeded us with their yummy food every time it was possible when we brought an order or dirty dishes cos a proper break wasn't possible.


























our outfit and the cocktail-men ;) they did a bloody good job- mhmm- I think I´ve never had so many different variations of fresh juices, cocktails and coffee in such a short period of time. But you had to stay awake and energetic through the days somehow....

























Although we did had many vitamins our feet just demonstrated. Ten hours on high heels and running around is bloody hard. You werent allowed to lean against something so you litterally had to stand allllllllll day and that was long and painful. As my feet were swollen and sensible on the first arvo I had to switch to sneakers on the second and third day in between for some minutes otherwise I couldnt walk at all anymore. Seriously, I have never had so bad pain in my feet. I appreciate them even more, now that I know what a hard job they do for us every day ;) Good that you usually dont look on feet because our dress code wouldnt have allowed that. But the other service hostess, the ones who had to run around all day, did the same....

*poo* Now I can understand this soo
satisfying gesture of loseing your tie :)


our girlie-team *cheers*

Even it was hard this is a job I definitely wanna do again. It's fun and good money, too. With meeting new people from many different countries it somehow felt similar to travelling. I so missed to experience new things and see new people and with the kind of jobs I am doing at the moment I see new people, get to know various attitudes of life and easily get a bit the impression of broaden my horizon again.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

7:51 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home